JOIN US IN PERSON!
- Boone, NC – February 22nd, 2020
- Queens Theatre, NYC – March 7th and 8th, 2020
- Red Wing, MN – March 20th, 2020
- Philadelphia, PA – March 27th and 28th, 2020
**In addition to submitting your online audition, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know which on-site audition you would like to attend and we will respond with more details.**
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for individuals who:
- value relationships with depth and are driven to make art with meaning
- who want to use their talents for the betterment of others
- who share in the Company’s vision to celebrate Irish dancing through a performing arts lens
- are versatile dancers who aspire to realize their potential as great part-time performing artists.
We hope to work with passionate individuals who elevate the people around them. Experience with other dance forms, a background in theater, leadership, humor, and a strong sense of commitment are qualities that matter far more to us than competitive achievements.
That said, many of our best company members only have competitive Irish dance experience. Some struggled to make it onto regional podiums and some have won world solo titles. In short, we are looking for a diverse group of people with strong character and passion.
If you want to create and perform art with meaning, do minimal touring, stay in top dancing shape and make lifelong friends … all while making school or your full time job a priority, you may be interested in the Trinity Irish Dance Company! If you’ve auditioned in the past, please do not hesitate to do so again!
Dancers age 17-30: We are looking to cast male and female dancers of high school senior, college or post-college age for 2019-2020 North American weekend dates, a 2020 summer tour of Japan and beyond, including a potential 2021 world tour
Dancers age 14-17: We would like to meet and start dialogues with high school-age dancers along with their parents about potentially attending college in Chicago or Milwaukee to join TIDC’s mission OR to discuss a potential future world tour with dancers located across the world